Sunday, June 26, 2011

Coming Soon...the sequel

For those of you that follow me on Twitter (@lightseyj and/or @ConsignOnLineGA), you know that a certain blue store had a HUGE fabric sale last week.  I'm not sure if they are going to be selling fabric anymore, but I couldn't resist the great deals.  2 yd. packages for $1.50, $2.00 and $3.00.  Saying I "stocked up" would be an understatement...


This is ALMOST everything I bought...but not quite.  I'm really excited to start cutting into all that fabric and put it to good use... 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready for another week, it was crazy hot here, with the usual nightime rain showers...not my favorite part of summer, but at least it brings the temps down a bit.  Can you believe it's only a week until the 4th of July?  What are your plans???  We'll be dgoing to see fireworks Sunday night and then I'm thinking of planning a cookout for some friends on Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment