Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pamper Me!!!

I recently joined the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop, and this is my first week participating!  Last week I got the email, but sat out because I wasn't quite sure what I needed to do...but after checking out some AMAZING blogs, I now have a place to start.  This week's prompt is "Pamper Yourself".  I had to think back a while to remember exactly what pampering was, my almost 18 month old daughter, and 13 year old son, do a really good job of making sure I don't have a lot of free time...but, in a perfect world, here would be my day of pampering:

First, would be to sleep late and be able to "lollygag" in bed for a while before actually getting up...maybe read a book, watch a movie, do whatever I want with no time constraint.  Immediately following would be this:


Seriously, how could you NOT relax with that view,
that amazing tub, and the shower-bigger-than-my-bedroom
helping you start your day? 

One of my favorite things...the mani/pedi.  I'd pick some
super luxe spa and just close my eyes, then wake up to
immaculate fingers and toes! 


Once my feet were nice and pretty, I'd go shoe shopping (with my unlimited
budget, of course), and spend a little time with my bestie, trying
on and buying gorgeous shoes...

I'd end my day, with my wonderful husband, at Chateau Elan, a gorgeous
Castle/Hotel/Spa in Braselton, GA.  We'd have a couples massage,
a quiet candlelit dinner, maybe some dancing, and then spend
the night in a plush and super romantic suite...just the two of us. 


**big thanks to Gussy for this great prompt, after the day I had, I'm feeling relaxed after just imaging a day like this!!! 

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment